Bridging the gap between today's workforce and technology:
As I consider career options that offer new and challenging opportunities to expand my growth, I put together this website so that all of my information can be easily accessible in one place. So with your consideration let me get straight to the point.
My potential value to an employer includes the following:
- Top-producing Landman/ROW Agent with 6 years of success working in complex multimillion-dollar oil and gas lease holds and ROW projects for Fortune 500/1000 companies across Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Colorado and most recently the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska.
- Project Management - Full-cycle project management, including strategic planning, coordinating, implementation.
- Computer Expert - Negotiation/mediation expert using today's technology and software to find Lessors, farmers, tenants, and land owners.
- Time Management - Meet deadlines on time and within budget enforced by an accommodating attitude and willingness to work hard at any level.
- Team Leadership - Supervise and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve high quality standards and aggressive business goals.
- Highly focused work ethic - Maintain a strong focus on "getting the job done right" with a reputation for quality, efficiency, and reliability. Excellent communication skills in processing correspondence and daily reports. Highly presentable and personable team player who will knock on doors, send letters, and ask family, friends, and neighbors for information on the hard-to-find people to close the deal and get the job done in a timely manner.
Providing top-notch negotiating skills, innovation, and cost-effective technology solutions that improve performance and achieve business objectives are among the qualifications that I would bring to your company.