Bridging the gap between todays workforce and tecnology:
As I consider career options that offer new and challenging opportunities to expand my growth, I put together this website so that all of my information can be easily accessible in one place. So with your consideration let me get straight to the point.
My potential value to an employer includes the following:
- IT Management - More than 23 years of experience in IT, including 12 years of success managing complex multi-million-dollar projects, budgets, cost/labor controls, assets, and loss prevention.
- Project Management - Full-cycle project management, including strategic planning, coordinating, implementation.
- Computer Expert - Negotiation/mediation expert using today's technology and software to find Lessors, farmers, tenants, and land owners.
- Time Management - Meet deadlines on time and within budget enforced by an accommodating attitude and willingness to work hard at any level.
- Team Leadership - Supervise and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve high quality standards and aggressive business goals.
- Highly focused work ethic - Maintain a strong focus on "getting the job done right" with a reputation for quality, efficiency, and reliability. Excellent communication skills in processing correspondence and daily reports. Highly presentable and personaable team player who will knock on doors, send letters, and ask family, friends, and neighbors for information on the hard-to-find people to close the deal and get the job done in a timely manner.
Providing strategic planning, innovation, and cost-effective technology solutions that improve performance and achieve business objectives are amoung the qualifications that I would bring to your company.